Why We Exist
1. We believe that youth in underserved communities must be prepared to LEAD environmental equity in underserved communities.
2. We believe that youth in underserved communities must learn directly from professionals in STEAM environmental fields to foster relational resilience.
3. We believe youth in underserved communities want to protect urban environments through community cleanup, urban water cleanup, and urban water testing efforts.
4. We believe that our tenets of Altruism, Education, and Exposure are vital to nurturing future LEADers in urban communities.
5. We believe that our youth pay model 'Learn Earn And Develop' motivates youth participation in community environmental activism.
6. We believe that participation in sports or the arts fosters the soft skills necessary to be Future Urban Water and Community LEADers.
Board of Directors